Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wedding Featured

robin and jon

One late night last week, I received word that some of our wedding photos were going to be featured on Elizabeth Anne Designs blog.  When I opened up the link, I was blown away with the super nice comments and photo selection for the post.  Today, I finally had a chance to poke around the blog some more and let me say that I am amazed by all the gorgeous weddings and decoration ideas posted on their site.  Be sure to check out their blog regularly for wedding inspiration!  We are SO honored that they posted some of the photographs from our wedding.  Check out the feature on their blog for some pictures by the very talented W. Scott Chester.  Thank you Elizabeth and Anne and thanks to Cristen of W. Scott Chester photography for forwarding along our photos. Also, you can see some of the floral arrangements created by KaBloom of Sandy Springs!  Thanks Don, Linda, Michelle, and Tim for all your work that day! 

2 comments:

rebekah said...

Aw, thank you!!

Anonymous said...

What a neat feature! You are famous... That photography is awesome!!