Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter Flowers

Easter is just a few days away!  This was our store display from last year, which I just stumbled upon - so, I thought I would share it!  I love the green grass bunnies and the bright tissue paper pompoms from this display.  I will try to get some pictures up from this year's window, but no guarantees.

Easter Window Display-Store 629

For some home decorating inspiration, here are some pictures of Easter arrangements from Martha Stewart.  I love the use of the egg cups and cake platters in the first picture - another creative way to use home objects as vases. 

ms spring easter

wood basket and daf.

[images from martha stewart online,  left and right]

These pictures use homemade vases - the first one is made from an ostrich egg!  Click on the links below for the instructions on how to make each one. 

easter egg vase basket bouquet

  [images from martha stewart online (left and right) and here are the instructions (left and right) on how to make vases]

No comments: